Monday, November 1, 2010

Lost in a Symbol

Today's a fine Monday on the first day of November. The weather is not intolerably hot nor is it cold enough to make you feel sleepy. Yet, I actually still feel sleepy despite the eight hours of sleep I had last night. My sleepiness is brought on by my late night reading of the novel The Lost Symbol.

I am a fan of Dan Brown's writing, as proven by my good impression of his latest work. Symbols, suspense, mysticism, history, etc. all come together in this compelling novel. It's one of those books I don't want to put down but would have to because there are other things that I need to attend to.

But I guess that my want to read more and more of the book is a good thing. It means that the book was so well-written that I could not get enough of it.

IMAGE SOURCE

No comments:

Post a Comment