Monday, February 8, 2010

1661 Most Significant Songs in My Life: No Surprise by Daughtry

Here’s an irrelevant song with which I found calmness when I tried to make sense of confusion I felt. There was a guy I liked and I got to the point where I didn’t know where those feelings really stand.

The lyrics aren’t directly connected, but somehow, when I sing along to the song, I felt like the words are relevant. However, there are some wordings I pick up and connect with my life. You and I will be a tough act to follow…” “It came out like a river as I let it out when I thought that I wouldn’t know how…” “Felt so good to let it go of it now…” Most of all, the melody and Chris Daughtry’s voice gave me a feel-good feeling… I just let it go and lost myself in the song.

No comments:

Post a Comment