Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Fashion Rage

When it comes to fashion, I admit I follow some trends. But then again, it’s better to go against fashion rage, especially when you have the confidence to do so. Admittedly, I go against fashion rages.

I’m not the girl you would expect to wear what you can exactly find in fashion magazines or whatever mannequins are wearing in boutiques or department stores. I go with what I feel looks or what I like. However, I do take tips from fashion experts, like what looks good for someone like me who is vertically-challenged or a bit flat in the chest. But never will you ever see me wearing clothes just because they’re in fashion. Nope, that’s not just the kind of girl that I am.



IMAGE SOURCE

1 comment:

  1. Well, I also do want to go against the fashion trend, but I, most of the time just go with it Because it is what my closet has..haha..

    ReplyDelete