Friday, February 12, 2010

1661 Most Significant Songs in My Life: Good Girls Go Bad by Cobra Starship featuring Leighton Meester

“Good Girls Go Bad” is reminiscent of the first semester of my second year in college. This song does have its significance in my life, far more than the song Cobra Starship sang.

GOOD GIRL LIKES “BAD” BOY
This song is significant because it relates to a time in my eighteen-year old life when I liked a guy who wasn’t my usual type. He’s a really good-looking guy who’s not really the most hard-working guy or the brightest bulb there is. I was quite the opposite, so you could say that I should have looked for someone better who’s more in my league. But it seemed that I found a trouble I couldn’t resist.

“Good Girls Go Bad” is a reminder of the time, with its fun vibe, and upbeat melody. Leighton Meester’s verse was my hymn back then.

But if you’re wondering if I ever hit it off the trouble I couldn’t resist, well, I didn’t. That doesn’t mean, though, that I don’t like the song anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment