Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Good, Bad, and Mediocre

This past weekend was good, bad, and mediocre.

It was good because I got to be a part of the lantern parade for the centennial of our university. The bad - nay, hellish - part was being late and having to chase our school just to keep up (in the case of me and 5 others). From there, the worse led to a mediocre performance at the dance whatnot after the parade.

It was good that I got to exercise the growing photographer in me. But, it was bad that some classmates take advantage of the fact that I use a DSLR camera for them to have their picture taken. What am I, their personal photographer/paparazzo? And before that, a supposed friend ruins my day by sneaking up on me on putting me on a choke hold. If that is his idea of a joke, well, I'm not LOL-ing. I genuinely got pissed off because what he did made me feel embarrassed me in front of my classmates. I haven't even heard a genuine apology from him. (Not even a "sorry", just a defensive "okay, I'll give you your space.")  I hate to admit that that moment ruined my mood for the day. I felt disrespected - as a friend, and as a girl. That choke holder "friend" can expect a few words from me the next time he sees me. He can expect a taste of my wrath.... because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, right?

Okay, so more bad things happened than good, but I'll choose to remember the good when I look back on this past weekend. If I look at the bad and mediocre, I'll only boil my own blood and go, "shoulda, woulda, coulda."

And those words are only for fools.


No comments:

Post a Comment