Sunday, October 31, 2010

Creativity: Not Meant to be Forced

These past nights I've been forcing myself to get my writing creativity going now that I am working on my essay compilation (watch out, world). 

Well, that turned out to be a bad idea since art mustn't be forced. Besides, if truth be told, I honestly have nothing to write about. On the other hand, I do have a lot to read. A LOT. And so I figured I'd just read and read while I have nothing to write and write. There are only a few days left in my sem break so I may as well spend my free time reading.

Come second semester I'll have plenty to write about. I'm pretty sure there will be plenty for me write about anyway. New, possibly memorable, experiences will inevitably come and I'm going to have to write about them. In the meantime, I'll just read about Robert Langdon, English literature, and whatever tickles my reading fancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment