Sunday, October 24, 2010

Reading, reading, reading!

Maybe the reason why I have nothing to write about is the fact that I have no personal experience to write about... at least, nothing that's new.

Reading - that's something I've been doing a lot lately.Reading, reading, reading. There's just so much for me to read and I sometimes feel like I don't have enough time in the world (which is completely illogical because the key problem and - ironically - solution is time management).

Maybe one of the reasons why I feel like I don't have adequate time to read is that I put so much on my plate.

Ah, I guess I just have to find fun and happiness in what I do. I suppose I just need to relax - I don't do that enough. Almost everything I do must be planned out, or made into some form of routine, or patterned. I lack a spontaneous element in my personality. Maybe I ought to change that.

No comments:

Post a Comment