Thursday, October 21, 2010

Stories of The Semester: Socio4 - Dynamics of Marriage and Family Life

This is a class where I didn't think to myself "how does this apply to my life?" every time I sat down in class. As one can infer from the descriptive title, the subject is absolutely helpful to future parents and spouses.

But throughout the subject I would now and then wonder to myself if the whole "marriage and family" thing is something I see in my future. I thought to myself whether I really want the path almost everybody else takes. Somehow I  don't see myself being someone's wife or mom. Then again, maybe it's too early for me to give up on the idea of marriage and family life. Life has too many tricks up its sleeves.

If ever I do wind up getting married and having children, I'll take what I learned from my Socio4 class, though it doesn't have all the answers.

As a last thought, Socio4 is definitely a helpful class. I had some fun times during my stay, and I must say that it was not a waste of my time.

No comments:

Post a Comment