Wednesday, March 3, 2010

American Idol Top 20: Guys Night

Tonight's Idol performances can be summed up in one word: IMPROVEMENT. Improvement, improvement, improvement.

Michael Lynche started off the show with a bang and Lee DeWeyze ended it with another bang. My favorite, Andrew Garcia, was honestly a little disappointing, but I got a feeling he'll be sticking around.

Here's my over all evaluation of tonight's episode:

Most Improved: Tim Urban, Michael Lynche, Alex Lambert

Favorite Performance(s): Michael Lynche, Casey James, Lee DeWyze, Alex Lambert

Most Likely To Go Home: John Park, Jermain Sellers


As a final note, I'm beginning to truly believe Lee DeWyze to be the dark horse for Team Testosterone. As a matter of fact, I'm beginning to root for him more than I do for Andrew Garcia, my original favorite.



No comments:

Post a Comment