Monday, March 22, 2010

Literary Piece: Happily Ever After Below The Waist

Author's Note: The song "Bang The Doldrums" by Fall Out Boy inspired me to write this piece. This is the second literary piece I've written that is inspired by the aforementioned song.

He said he didn't want anything serious. What I wanted was romance and "true love" - at least that's what I thought. I can't commit to a thing... so why am I still here? Why aren't I quitting or getting up? Why am I still behind drawn curtains?

It all started with a simple attraction... until I got masticated in the gluteus by curiosity. Oh, youth! Oh, curiosity! He won't commit anytime soon and neither will I.

How does this story conclude? "They both lived happily ever after below the waist..." This is a love story in my own way.

No comments:

Post a Comment