Thursday, January 28, 2010

American Dreams

I picked out an intriguing question from my deck of Ice Breaker cards. It reads: “What particular country in the world would you like to see? Why?”

Given an opportunity to travel the country, I would like to see the United States of America. I want to see the country not because it’s the picturesque country some people make it out to be, but I want to see the grime and grit, the REAL life there in that country. Although if you’re going to tell me that I would have to live, I believe I’m going to have to turn down that offer. If I’ll ever set foot on that country, it would only be under visiting purposes, not for immigration purposes.

I’d like to see the glam and dirt in the City of Angels and the City That Never Sleeps. I’d like to see for myself why what happens in Vegas truly has to stay in Vegas. I want to experience it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment