Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Falling In & Out of Love

Now here’s an Ice Breaker question I am damn hesitant to answer. I’m nervous about disclosing the answer to the question because it’s quite revealing. It’s something a lot of people don’t know.

The question is: Do you often fall in love?

Love? What does that mean? How do you qualify a feeling for a person as love and not infatuation or love?

I’ve fallen in love, but I’ve never been fallen for. I’ve never fallen hard, and for that I am thankful. Whenever I feel like love is running through the veins of my body, I try to flush out by walking away or by distracting myself. In short, I rationalize and rationalize to the point of irrationality until I fall out of love.

Love? It’s too scary. It’s too life-changing.

1 comment:

  1. ...there was this one time when i fell in love and it's kinda hard to get it back when i was hurt so badly..haha..

    but to your question, oftenly?? ahmp..no..but I do have a lot of crushes..hahaha..XD

    ReplyDelete