Monday, January 25, 2010

Five All-Time Favorite Lady GaGa Songs


BAD ROMANCE
Believe it or not, I find this song relatable. I’ve been caught in a bad romance before. All I’m saying to the person I relate this song to: “J'veux ton amour. Et je veux ton revenge. J'veux to amour.
I don't wanna be friends.”

EH, EH (NOTHING ELSE I CAN SAY)
This song is a LITTLE bit relatable. Actually, this and the preceding song are under the same situations in my life.

POKER FACE
This song is like a guilty pleasure to me. It’s irresistible, catchy, and definitely allows me to let go of my inhibitions when I enjoy it. Plus, it’s a really sexy song, too.

LOVEGAME
Oh, another guilty pleasure song. It’s definitely a sexy song and that’s what I love about it.

SPEECHLESS
The best thing about this song is that it shows how vocally talented Lady GaGa is. She’s beyond her eccentricity. This song proves that she can definitely sing.

No comments:

Post a Comment